If you are an expectant mother, congratulations! The Jones Center for Women’s Health providers & staff look forward to caring for you and your family during this very special time.
During your pregnancy journey with us, expect to see all (2) providers. You will normally receive (2) ultrasounds during your pregnancy, unless your providers deem it medically necessary for you to receive more.
Whether you are new to our practice or returning for your maternity care, we want your family to become part of the Jones Center family and we thank you for choosing Jones Center for Women’s Health and Mind Body Spirit Women’s Health for your care!
We offer complete obstetrical care at Jones Center for Women’s Health. Below is a list of obstetric services we specialize in:
- Preconception Counseling
- Routine Prenatal Care
- High-Risk Care
- Prenatal Screenings
- Labor and Delivery Care
- Postpartum Care
- Breastfeeding Support
Jones Center for Women’s Health and Mind Body Spirit Women’s Health delivers at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center in Fayetteville, NC.
Circumcision is a procedure offered for male infants at the parents request. This procedure can be performed in-office up to (6) weeks following delivery.
The procedure is covered by most commercial insurance carriers, however it is not a covered benefit for patients covered by Medicaid. We offer a substantial discount to these expectant mothers to help offset the cost of this procedure.
- Diet and plenty of rest are essential to a healthy pregnancy
- Drinking clear liquids such as Ginger Ale, broth, and Gatorade can help you remain hydrated
- Most expectant mother’s nausea/vomiting should subside by week 16 of pregnancy
- Look into taking a pregnancy class in your second/third trimester
- Remember that a car seat must be provided for the infant upon your discharge from the hospital
- Give consideration for what comes after delivery. For contraception, our practice offers a wide variety of choices including: Depo-Provera, Mirena IUD, Implanon, and Paragard
We encourage patient choice and birth plans. At your first visit, we will discuss patient education and provide you with a pregnancy bag that will include helpful resources and information.